Registration Now Open for Our Summer 2021 Programming!
Through our education programs, we aim to empower students to develop performance skills and gain confidence. We do this by:
- Each program has clear benchmarks that act as guide posts for students to ensure students are prepared to move on to the next level of courses.
- We emphasize movement, projects, and 'doing' in all of our programming. While there is "talk-time" in every class, it is expected that it is kept to a minimum so the students can focus on "doing".
- - Please Read the Follow Carefully Before Registering - -
Summer Options - Dates & Times
We are thrilled to be offering 4 exciting programs this summer! Click the icons at the bottom of this page for specifics on each, including camp staff, example of daily schedules, COVID precautions, etc.
- Miss Nelson is Missing Day Camp,
- Ages: 7-12
- Dates: June 28th-July2nd
- Times: 9am-2pm
- Showcase/Performance: Streamed on July 8th, 7pm
- Tap Intensive for Beginners & Non-Beginners
- Ages: 12-99
- Dates: July 12th-16th
- Times: 6pm-8:30pm
- Showcase/Performance: July 16th 7:30pm (Limited Audience)
- Improv Intensive,
- Ages: 12-18
- Dates: July 26th-30th
- Times: 9am-1pm
- Showcase/Performance: July 30th, 12pm
- Mary Poppins Jr. Production Camp,
- Ages: 12-18
- Dates: Week 1 - August 9th-13 & Week 2 - August16-19th
- Times: 9am-2pm (times slightly vary for performance days, click Mary Poppins Jr. Production Camp below for more details)
- Performance: August 18th at 5pm & 7pm, August 19th at 12pm & 6pm.
COVID Precautions & Guidance
Imagine Theatre is committed to health & wellness of all of our students/families. Click the registration icons below for specific precautions for each program.
- Masks will be worn at all times - including during performances, dancing, and game-times. Masks may be removed while drinking & eating.
- Classes will be limited to 10-20 students. See a specific program for how that program is capped.
- All Performances/Showcases are prepared to be virtual if needed. Currently only the Youngers Camp is scheduled for a virtual performance. Other programming may switch to virtual performance pending state guidance.
- Each cohorts/class will enter different doors at the beginning of each day. Prior to entering students will have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer, asked basic COVID screening questions, and be required to hand-wash or sanitize.
- See our Imagine Theatre Communicable Disease Management Plan for more details on how we plan to keep our community safe this summer.
Fees, Discounts, Accommodations & Scholarships
Imagine Theatre is community. You belong here.
- Standard Fee:
- Miss Nelson is Missing Day Camp: $220 for the week
- Tap Intensives: $170 for the week
- Improv Intensive: $220 for the week
- Mary Poppins Jr. Production Camp: $360 for two weeks.
- Early Bird Discount - Register three weeks before your chosen camp begins and receive $20 off each registration! CODE: early20
- Multi Registration Discount & Multi-Student - Receive 10% off when you register 2 or more students, or register for 2 or more programs! CODE: multi10
- New Student Discount - New students/families get $10 off the total registration! CODE: welcome
- *Only one discount may be used per term unless otherwise noted.
- *Discounts may only be used for your family, discounts may not be shared.
- Scholarships & Payment Plans - It is our goal at Imagine Theatre to never turn away a student(s) because of an inability to pay tuition.
- Scholarships are granted to families who demonstrate a strong financial need and who would be otherwise unable to participate in our classes. Financial aid is awarded up to the full cost of the class. The exact amount of the scholarship is at the discretion of Imagine Theatre.
- View our Scholarship Guidance document, and the required steps, here.
- Questions or would like to chat about accommodations? Email email@example.com